Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mr Whisper

Mr Whisper broke his blue cup. He went to the cup shop. Do have a blue cup?'' he said in his whisper voice. Louder! I can't hear you!'' said the woman. Mr Whisper shouted in his whisper voice, ''I want a blue cup!'' i still can't hear you,'' said the cup woman. What you need is some big noise porridge.'' The cup woman went to the back of the shop. She came out with a bowl of big noise porridge. Have some of this,'' she said. The porridge was so good, Mr whisper ate the lot. Gulp, gulp, gulp. Now what you do you want?'' said the cup woman. Please, do you have a blue cup?'' His voice was so loud, shelves shook and cups fell down. Crash! '' Too loud! to loud!'' said the cup woman.You ate too much big noise porridge. What you need now is some whisper soup.'' the cup woman went to the back of the shop and got some whisper soup in a blue cup. Have some of this,'' she said. The soup was so good, Mr whisper drank the lot. Gulp, gulp, gulp. Mr whisper looker at the cup that the soup hand been in. It was big. it was blue. Just what i want!'' he said in his whisper voice. A blue cup.'' I can't hear you! said the cup woman. You drank too much whisper soup. Your voice is small again.'' I'll have this blue cup ,'' said Mr whisper putting some money on the counter. Louder!'' said the cup woman. Mr whisper smiled. He went out of the shop and went down the road, singing, I have my blue. i have my blue cup. I have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.